Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Put it to rest.

I still feel so angry and knotted sometimes. What happened almost two years ago now haunts my nightmares. Why do I still even think about it? I am so far away from it and so much happier than I was. I guess it was a semi-traumatic experience and only time will rub the remnants of memory from my mind. I don't really want to talk about it with anybody because it's not worth discussing. Sometimes I consider talking to a professional, but I think I already know what they would tell me. I search for clues of what I left, wondering if things have changed. I should not care one way or the other but I still do. This desire has left me in tears over and over and yet I still look back. I don't want to anymore. I don't want to dream about it anymore. My future is full of love, hope and happiness. I want to dream about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment